Viewpoint showcases technology vision for construction industry at Collaborate 2017 User Conference
Viewpoint CEO Outlines Strategy for Integrated Office, Team & Field Operations to Increase Construction Productivity and Financial Performance
PORTLAND, OREGON, USA — October 10, 2017 — Viewpoint, the established leader in ERP, project management and mobile solutions for the construction industry, today unveiled its vision for helping contractors increase productivity and profitability through cloud-based software that integrates end-to-end operations across the office, team and field. The company also announced a host of new technology solutions, product enhancements and client benefits at Collaborate 2017 — the largest construction software conference in North America.
“We are working with our clients and partners to transform the business of construction,” said Manolis Kotzabasakis, CEO Viewpoint. “We have an opportunity like never before to integrate operations across financial and HR systems, project management tools and mobile field solutions. This integration across office, team and field processes is dramatically increasing the efficiency, productivity and profitability for our clients and the entire ecosystem of the industry impacting owners, general contractors, sub-contractors, project managers, architects, and engineers.”
The conference, held Oct. 9-12 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Ore., features four days of in-depth training, educational sessions, presentations from industry experts, networking events and much more. Nearly 2,000 industry professionals representing all facets of construction organization clients, technology providers, trade associations, and media are attending Collaborate 2017.
This also marks the first conference incorporating clients using Spectrum® Construction Software, following Viewpoint’s acquisition of Seattle-based Dexter + Chaney in July of this year. The combination of Viewpoint and Dexter + Chaney brings together more than 75 years of combined experience in construction technology innovation and the largest research and development and service and support organization in the world.
“Spectrum clients are excited to be here at Collaborate 2017,” said Norbert Orth, President and CEO of Dexter + Chaney. “We are working as an integrated organization to not only enhance and expand Spectrum software capabilities, but to deliver innovative new office, team, and field technologies that can help our customers to transform their businesses.”
Among the key highlights attendees at Collaborate 2017 will see first-hand:
- The new Viewpoint Team™ project management solution. Launched earlier this year, Viewpoint Team™ is a cloud-based, collaborative platform to integrate project management workflows and manage documents, RFIs, submittals and more across the entire construction organization.
- The Viewpoint Field View™ mobile solution. A cloud-based application designed for use in the field to increase visibility during project delivery, Viewpoint Field View™ captures site observations, improves quality assurance processes, manages material receipts and more.
- Viewpoint Enterprise Cloud (VEC), built on a high-performance, scalable cloud technology that integrates the industry’s most comprehensive ERP solutions across the Office, Team, and Field and allows contractors to reduce IT demands, increase security and optimize performance.
- Innovative new features in Viewpoint’s Vista™ platform, including a new Service Dispatch Board, Accounting Work Center, and improved accounts payable functions to increase speed and accuracy of invoice approval processes.
- A number of leading-edge enhancements to recently-acquired Spectrum® Construction Software, including the cloud-based Service Tech mobile field service app and a beta version of Spectrum Business Intelligence for data analysis, business modeling and advanced reporting.
- Significant updates to Viewpoint’s ProContractor™ solution, including a redesigned main project screen, mobile clock-out notifications, and intuitive new project search capabilities.
“Our purpose and passion is to transform the construction industry and enable our clients to succeed with modern, innovative software solutions,” said Matt Harris, Senior Vice President of Products and Development at Viewpoint. “Construction is a difficult industry that requires many complicated workflows and the need for owners and contractors to extend operations and collaboration with project teams that often include hundreds or thousands of people including subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, and architects. At Viewpoint, our purpose-built products are integrating operations across office, team, and field to increase productivity and optimize both project and financial performance.”
About Viewpoint Construction Software
Viewpoint provides innovative construction-specific software solutions to the global construction and capital project industries. Viewpoint provides the tools these industries need to improve project profitability through better visibility, risk management and real-time team collaboration. Viewpoint solutions address the full construction life-cycle, from planning/bidding to construction and facilities maintenance. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, USA, and with offices in the UK and Australia, Viewpoint has become the technology partner of choice, with customers located across the globe in more than 28 countries. These customers include more than 40 percent of the ENR 400, and more than 30 percent of the ENR 600. For more information, please visit www.viewpoint.com.